At TonyBet we aim to provide our customers with a safe and fun environment for wagering on their favourite sports teams, players and games. In order to achieve this goal we provide players with a wide range of options to ensure that they gamble responsibly. These measures include: Deposit Limits, Self-Exclusion or Opt-Out, Information on Keeping Control, Problem Gambling Questionnaire and Parental Controls.
TonyBet takes the issue of underage gambling very seriously and understands the responsibility it carries regarding this matter. TonyBet rules and regulations clearly state that the company does not accept clients under 18 years old. All TonyBet clients are subjects to age verification procedure and must provide us with a document proving their age and identity. Should TonyBet find any customers violating the underage gambling rules and regulations, it reserves the right to report such users to the state authorities as well as forfeit any winnings that may have been obtained.
Every TonyBet user has the 7 day or 24 hour limit on how much money they can deposit in the specified time period. The deposit limit can be reduced at any time. However, if the customer requests an increase on their deposit limit, it can take up to 24 hours before the request is processed. The player deposit increase requests are carried out by an automated system and our customer service team is unable to override the limits set by the customers. The users are able to customize their deposit limits in the ‘Account Settings’ section. For more information please contact our customer support service.
Personal Betting Limits
Users can set their own limits to help control the size of the bets they make. User betting limits can be instantly reduced at any time, while increasing the betting limit can take up to 24 hours. This is an automated system that cannot be changed by the customer support service.
Access to Customer History
A full history of transactions, withdrawals and deposits can be viewed by customers in the profile section when logged in. Customers can also view their current balance in their profile. This information is always displayed in the small profile summary on every page.
Self-Exclusion or Opt-Out
Customers can choose to freeze their account for a period of 24 or 72 hours, 1 week, 1, 3 or 6 months. This allows customers to protect themselves from compulsive gambling. Once this option has been set it cannot be undone until the lock-out period expires.
To self-exclude from any gambling activities at TonyBet.com please login to your account and access “Profile” from within the “My Account” section. If you need any assistance please contact TonyBet customer support at [email protected]. You will receive a reply within the 48 hour period.
Please note that the TonyBet costumer support service is not responsible and cannot freeze your account. It is the sole responsibility of the costumer to manage their own self-exclusion or opting-out from gambling activities on the TonyBet.com online gambling website.
TonyBet is committed to prevent customers who have chosen to opt-out from opening new accounts and will do everything in its power to prevent a secondary account being opened by the same customer.
Staying in Control
Our customers are the most important part of our business. We understand that while the majority of our clients play well within their limits, for some keeping control of their bankroll might come as a challenge. To help them stay in control of their gambling habits, we strongly urge our customers to remember the following rules:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment and should not be seen as a way of making an income
- Chasing losses is a dangerous way to play
- You should only play with money that you can afford to spend
- Keep track of the time and the amount of money you spend when gambling
- Our opt out option allows you to take a self-imposed break from gambling if you feel you need to do so
- If you feel as though you have or are developing a problem with gambling you should contact your local problem gambling support organisation
Problem Gambling Questionnaire
If you have concerns that you or someone close to you has a problem or is developing a problem with gambling then the following questionnaire might help you out:
- Do you constantly think of and/or talk about gambling?
- Do you spend more money gambling than you can afford to?
- Do you have trouble stopping gambling and feel annoyed and/or frustrated if you can’t gamble?
- If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble more in order to win back your losses, and/or rectify your financial losses?
- Do you reckon you will gamble less once you start winning more?
- Have you borrowed money, sold your belongings, or contemplated/have performed any illegal activities in order to finance your gambling?
- Have you failed to pay your bills and/or loans because of gambling?
- Do you often gambling until your last penny is gone?
- Do you prefer to gamble with bigger sums instead of small bets?
- Do you feel elated when you win and crushed when you lose?
- Do you gamble to escape your personal problems, or to supress annoyance, depression, anger, and other negative emotions?
- Do you feel annoyed quicker or have less patience when dealing with your day-to-day activities and/or issues?
- Do you feel guilty when you gamble?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Has your gambling caused you to have arguments with your family and loved ones?
- Do you avoid discussing your gambling habits with others?
- Do you hide bills and/or debt notifications from your family and loved ones?
- Do you gamble instead of participating in your family’s social events and activities?
- Do you put gambling first before your family and responsibilities relating to your family?
- Do you neglect work and/or studies because of gambling?
- Do you neglect your personal hygiene and basic needs, such as food and sleep, because of gambling?
- Do you continually plan your holidays according to whether you will be able to gamble?
If you worry that you have answered “yes” to too many of these questions above, please take care to solve your problems before your gambling becomes a pathological addiction that can be only cured by professional psychologists and doctors.
If you think you should stop gambling, but cannot bring yourself to do it, we recommend to fill this form and send it to the Gaming Control Authority (GCA) . This form will be forwarded to all the gambling organizers, who will have to forbid you from entering any place where gambling is organized.
TonyBet has been closely involved in creating and supporting the social project www.nebenoriu-losti.lt that helps those who suffer from gambling addiction (ludomania) and their families.
Download TonyBet Mobile App
Take your gaming experience to a whole new level with the TonyBet app